Kathryn Meyer Griffith - Spooky Short Stories

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Reread. Spooky Short Stories by Kathryn Meyer Griffith (2013)
Length: 103 pages 
Genre: Horror
Originally Read: 11 August 2014
Reread Finished: 6 July 2017
Where did it come from? Originally I downloaded a copy of this book for free from Amazon in August of 2014. I acquired this book again as a gift to myself in March of 2015.

So back in August of 2014 - August 2nd, to be exact - I downloaded a copy of this book for free from Amazon. Actually, I had initially read all four short stories featured in this book separately over three days in January of 2013 - and after I learned that the book itself was being offered for free back in August of 2014 - I downloaded it immediately. I read the stories again and wrote my review on August 11, 2014. Although I deleted the first copy of the book right after I read it, I had always wanted to be able to reread the book again at some point.

I got my chance to download a second copy of this book back in March of 2015 - March 4th, to be exact - and I downloaded it for free again. I reread the book over three days in July of 2017 - from July 3rd, to July 6th, 2017. I'm keeping this book to read again at some point in the very near future.

May you read well and often

1 comments:

Kathryn Meyer Griffith said...

Thank you Mareena for revisiting my Spooky Short Stories collection...I've been told people like the audio book version to play while camping (around the campfire) and people love to read the stories around Halloween.
Also...if you can help me promote my older (1994) horror novel THE CALLING (as I REALLY need reviews for that book) please do. And tell your readers that ANYONE can email me for a FREE eBook or audio book code of it if they agree to do an honest review for it. Warmly, Kathryn Meyer Griffith rdgriff@htc.net