Tia Nevitt - The Sevenfold Spell

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Reread. The Sevenfold Spell by Tia Nevitt (2010)
The Accidental Enchantments Series Book 1
Length: 90 pages 
Genre: Short Story
Originally Read: 28 December 2010
Reread Finished: 12 March 2017
Where did it come from? Originally I downloaded a copy of this book from Netgalley in August of 2010. I also acquired another copy of this book from Apple I-Books in September of 2016.

So back in August of 2010 - August 17th, to be exact - I downloaded a copy of this book from Netgalley. I don't know why, but I finally got around to reading it for the first time approximately four months later, in December of 2010. Actually, it only took me two days to finish reading this book - from December 26th, to December 28th, 2010.

Although I deleted the first copy of the book right after I read it, I had always wanted to be able to reread the story again at some point. When I received an Apple gift card for my birthday in June, I made sure to acquire a second copy of this book as soon as I possibly could. So I bought my second copy from Apple I-Books on September 19th, 2016 and my reread took place over two days in March of 2017 - from March 10th, to March 12th, 2017.

May you read well and often

0 comments: