Sapphire Phelan - To Teach an Ancient God

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Reread. To Teach an Ancient God by Sapphire Phelan (2008)
Length: 21 pages
Genre: Short Story
Originally Read: 30 August 2010
Reread Finished: 2 March 2017
Where did it come from? Originally I received a copy of this book to read from Sapphire Phelan. Then, back in October of 2016 I downloaded another copy for free from All Romance Ebooks.

So, back on August 1st, 2010, Ms. Phelan was kind enough to send me a copy of this book to read. Since I usually enjoy reading anything having to do with Greek mythology, I was excited to read this book. Finally, I was able to read it on August 30th, 2010 and then I deleted the ebook.

I downloaded another copy for myself on October 9th, 2016 and reread the book on March 2nd, 2017. I'm just glad that I got a second chance to read this story before the above website went out of business. Actually, it only took me about ten minutes to read this book.

May you read well and often

0 comments: