Michael Phillip Cash - Schism: The Battle For Darracia

Friday, October 14, 2016

Reread. Schism: The Battle For Darracia by Michael Phillip Cash (2013)
(Revised Author's Edition 2015)
The Battle For Darracia Saga Book 1
Length: 188 pages
Genre: Science Fiction
Originally Read: 20 June 2014
Reread Finished: 14 October 2016
Where did it come from? Originally I received two copies of Schism from Michael Phillip Cash and Red Feather Publishing back in February and April of 2014. Then, back in June of 2015, Susan at My Book Tour sent me a copy of the Revised Author's Edition to read. Many thanks also to Dorothy at Pump up Your Book for sending me a copy of the Revised Author's Edition to read in September of 2016. I downloaded a copy of this book from Amazon also in September of 2016.

So, back on February 8th, 2014, Mr. Cash was kind enough to send me a copy of Schism to read. Schism by Michael Phillip Cash is the first book in The Battle For Darracia Saga, and after the book began to win awards, I received another copy of the book from Red Feather Publishing on April 2nd, 2014. Despite starting to read this book a few times since I received it, I found that I unfortunately had to set it aside at times.

Having said that, I was thrilled to finally get the chance to read Schism by Michael Phillip Cash for the first time in June of 2014. It actually took me a total of eleven days to read - from June 9th, to June 20th, 2014. Actually, here is my review from June of 2014.

I had signed up to take part in a virtual book tour for The Battle For Darracia Saga being held in November of 2015. Despite Susan at My Book Tour sending me an ebook copy of the entire saga in June of 2015, I wasn't able to contribute a full book review to the tour, although I did post two guest posts from Mr. Cash as well as a book release post. Here are the links to Mr. Cash's guest posts: his character interview with Crown Prince V'Sair, his advice to fledgling writers, and my book release post - all posted in November of 2015.

Finally in September of 2016 - first on September 17th, 2016, then three days later on September 20th, 2016 - I downloaded a copy of the entire saga from Amazon and then Dorothy at Pump up Your Book sent me a copy of the entire saga to read for Mr. Cash's upcoming virtual book tour in October of 2016. I actually read Schism for a second time from September 16th, to October 14th, 2016. Granted, it took me a total of twenty-eight days to finish this first book, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading Collision very soon - hopefully as soon as I possibly can.

May you read well and often

0 comments: